Let’s face it. Sometimes you need a little chocolate. That is where this Chocolate Pistachio Mousse comes in. It’s rich, creamy and satisfying. It only takes a little to satisfy you. You can whip it up in minutes too
This healthier mousse recipe contains zero refined sugar and takes minutes to make. It’s also vegan, dairy free and gluten free. If you wanted to use another nut, I think you could. I could see hazelnuts being a nice addition too.
- Full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight – 1 can
- Cacao powder – 3 T
- Maple syrup – 2½ T
- Chopped pistachios (or another nut of choice) – 2 T
- Once the can has been refrigerated overnight, open it, scoop out the fatty white part, and place in a mixing bowl.
- Also add the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Using the whipping attachment on your mixer, whip into a mousse.
- Spoon mixture into serving bowls and garnish with chopped pistachios.
Recipe from: mywholefoodlife.com