There are many different types of veggie burgers that could put real meat burgers to the side. These variations of veggie burgers bring all types of flavors and tastes to the senses, and make you drool for more. My favorite, are the “black bean” burgers I make. Of course, I’ve also jazzed up their flavor a little and you can have them all year round! They will certainly hit the spot just like any ordinary burger. Click on the link below for details.
Epic Crispy Quinoa Burgers Topped with Sweet Potato Fries, Beer Caramelized Onions and Gruyere
“Epic” seems like a bit of an understatement here. Recipe here.
2. Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger
BBQ without a BBQ. Sneaky. Recipe here.
3. Portobello and Peach Burgers
4. Eggplant Hummus Veggie Burgers
wishfulchef.comJust when you thought you knew every way to eat hummus. Recipe here.
5. Portobello Burger with Blue Cheese and Sautéed Red Onions
6. Best Ever Beet Burger
thekitchn.comThe beet of my heart. Recipe here.
7. Chunky Portobella Veggie Burger
Sure you could just make the portobello caps without all the futzing but where’s the fun in that? Recipe here.
8. Vegan Bean and Zucchini Cutlets
You’ll never look at zucchini the same way. Recipe here.
9. Freekeh Bean Burgers with Harissa Onions
10. Grilled Eggplant, Halloumi and Pesto Burgers
Playing a little fast and loose with the word “burger” here but hey, who’s complaining? Recipe here.
11. Baked Broccoli Burgers
Broccoli does its best to fit in with the cool kids. Recipe here.
12. BBQ Portobello Mushroom Sliders
Yup, you can make these on an actual grill. Recipe here.
13. Vegan Raw Yam Burgers & Daikon Fries with Ketchup
Because as a vegan, sometimes you just have to tell people, “Listen, I yam what I yam.” Recipe here.
14. Spicy Chickpea Veggie Burgers
15. Mini Salt & Tomato Burgers
Wittle baby burgers. Recipe here.
16. Protein Powerhouse Veggie Burgers
HEY MEAT-EATERS: THIS IS WHERE I GET MY PROTEIN. Recipe here.
17. Loaded Vegan Lentil Cauliflower Burger
Not for the faint of fart. Recipe here.
18. The Best Black Bean Veggie Burgers
So good you don’t even need the regular burger accoutrement. Recipe here.
19. Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burgers
20. Spicy Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers with Avocado-Cilantro Crema and Sprouts
When people talk about “awesome sauce,” they’re probably talking about avocado crema. Recipe here.
21. Martha Stewart’s Veggie Burgers
Tastes good ~and~ performs impressive flying acrobatics. Recipe here.
22. Quinoa & White Bean Veggie Burger
One of these days quinoa is going to have an identity crisis and we’re gonna regret making it do so many different things. Til then. Recipe here.
23. Tabasco Double Bean Veggie Burger
Here’s to tabasco, the unsung hero of the vegetarian diet. Recipe here.
24. Vegan Mushroom & Lentil Burger
Proves there’s nothing dainty about a veggie burger. Recipe here.
25. Quinoa Veggie Burger with Roasted Red Pepper Relish
saveur.com / Helen Rosner
Dress up your quinoa in something fancy for special occasions. Recipe here.
26. Perfect Veggie Burgers