1. First of all, you don’t need meat to make an amazing burger.
BBQ Tofu Burger recipe here.
2. And while everyone is concerned you’re not getting enough protein, your burger is actually a healthier protein source.
3. You don’t need mayonnaise to make a killer potato salad.
Creamy Potato Salad recipe here.
4. And it doesn’t take a vegan to tell you that mayo is gross and has no place at a barbecue anyway.
Raw vegan coleslaw recipe here.
5. (Also gross and basic: regular hot dogs.)
Vegetarian Hot Dog recipe here.
6. You know that spices and seasoning is a better way to bring out the flavor of summer produce than slathering it in animal fat.
Grilled Corn with Lime and Chile recipe here.
7. And that God made vegetables for grilling.
Grilled Napa Cabbage with Chinese Mustard Glaze and Scallions recipe here.
Grilled Scallions recipe here.
Grilled Asparagus recipe here.
8. And even fruit.
Lime Grilled Avocados recipe here.
9. Not eating meat and dairy leaves more room for EVERYTHING ELSE.
The Best Guacamole Recipe Ever recipe here.
10. And that the best part of a barbecue is not always the burger, anyway.
The Best Damn Vegan Biscuit recipe here.
11. (Not at a good barbecue anyway.)
Grain-Free Mixed Berry Crisp recipe here.
12. You don’t need cream to make something delicious.
Dairy Free Fudgsicles recipe here.
13. Or butter.
compassionatecook.com / Jack Deutsch
Vegan Blueberry Cobbler recipe here.
14. And knowing no animals were harmed makes it that much more delicious.
Herb Pesto Pasta Salad recipe here.
15. And so to you, vegan food is a heckuva lot prettier than the “real” versions.
Watermelon, Avocado & Tofu Ceviche recipe here.
16. At the end of a barbecue, carnivores are usually suffering from the meat sweats.
Vegan, Gluten-Free Cornbread recipe here.
17. Vegans don’t have that problem.
Gluten-Free Grilled Pizza Dough with Veggies and Almond “Ricotta” recipe here.
18. Not even close.
Bourbon Maple Slow Cooker Baked Beans recipe here.
19. You feel great.
Cucumber Salad with Lime and Cilantro recipe here.
20. And you’re full, sure.
Fantastic Vegan Strawberry Pie recipe here.
21. But you probably don’t need a nap.
BBQ Portobello Sliders recipe here.
22. You’re probably getting ready for Round Two.
23. Which will be even more delicious.
chubbyvegetarian.blogspot.comItalian-Style Eggplant Sausages recipe here.